- Catalyst - September 2017
3rd September 2017 - 8th September 2017
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. The course fee includes all tuition, accommodation and meals. If the normal price place (£495) is truly more than you can afford, we provide some bursary places (issued on a first come first serve basis). We do our best to make Catalyst accessible and affordable. Please kindly buy the normal price place if you are able to. The true cost of running Catalyst is in fact significantly greater than £495 and the difference is subsidised by Embercombe. By choosing a normal price place your generosity enables Embercombe to make this life-changing course accessible to people who are unable to pay the full fee.
2. To book your place full payment is required, an initial deposit can be placed on negotiation with the bookings administrator in which case payment in full will be required 2 weeks before the programme commencement.
3. If you wish to cancel more than 2 weeks before the start of the programme 75% of your fee will be refunded (if you have only made a partial payment then equivalent of 25% of the full fee will be retained). Later cancellations will incur the whole fee. If the finances of the programme allows we are happy to transfer your place to another date on just one occasion.
4. Satisfaction guaranteed: We appreciate this is a big investment of your money and time in your development. We’re so confident you’ll be delighted by the value Catalyst provides you that – if you feel dissatisfied – we guarantee you a full refund, deposit included. To request a refund, contact us in writing within 30 days of completing the course, explaining why you feel dissatisfied and are requesting a refund. To request a refund, please write to Clare Mann, Embercombe, Higher Ashton, nr Exeter, EX6 7QQ, including your full name and address. We will refund your full fee to the same account / card used to pay for your place(s), within 60 days of receiving your request.
5. Any travel, or other arrangements, made for your participation on the course are entirely made at your own risk.
6. You are responsible for transfer fees and bank administration fees. Please check the amount of these fees with your bank at the point of transfer and add any transfer fees that might be incurred with your payment.
7. Course cancellations are rare, but if Embercombe has to cancel a course, all fees paid will be refunded (unless you choose to accept any substitute we may offer), but no liability can be accepted for any consequential losses you might incur.
8. You are advised to insure yourself against any losses due to either you having to cancel your place, or the course being cancelled.
9. Embercombe reserves the right to make changes to the advertised facilitators and programme as necessary.
10. Unless we have been notified explicitly of any dietary, or other requirements at the time of booking and have agreed to them, we cannot guarantee that they will be met.
11. Embercombe reserves the right to reject an application without explanation.
12. Embercombe reserves the right to require a participant to leave during a course if her, or his, continuing attendance is not in the best interests of the other participants or the community.
13. UK Immigration Law – On the 1st April 2009 changes to the UK’s Immigration Law came into effect. The changes affect people from outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland entering the UK to study. Please ensure that you have a legitimate right of entry into the UK.