Would you like the opportunity to step out of your daily routine to live close to nature and support our educational community?
We offer up to 3 month volunteering opportunities for a small number of people to work alongside our on-site staff and facilitators on the land, in the kitchen and in the classroom.
You will be fully residential, working 5 hours a day for 5 days a week – living alongside participants and teachers and taking part in extra-curricular learning opportunities.
This is an opportunity to experience and contribute to a small educational charity and social enterprise as we work together to understand the meaning of ecological and personal regeneration and rewilding.
Join us in our 50 acre wilding valley – an experiment in wilding for people and place.
If you are interested in volunteering with us please complete the form below.
If you have any questions, please contact our Community Co-ordinator on 01647 252983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What Can You Expect?
In exchange for your work, this will be your opportunity to
- Live with fellow change makers as part of a vibrant and welcoming educational community
- Work on the land, in the kitchen and supporting a busy programme of courses and events and ceremonies
- Have the time and space to explore your world-view and meet a diverse range of like-minded people
- Network, share ideas and spark further thinking around action in the world with social pioneers and change-makers and visiting teachers, including Embercombe founder Mac Macartney
- Live and work on a beautiful 50-acre site with woodland, forest gardens and a lake, on the edge of Dartmoor National Park
- Enjoy basic accommodation on site with delicious free organic breakfast, lunch and dinner made with locally grown, seasonal produce
- Contribute to and attend events such as film nights, talks, ceremonies and performance nights
Know someone who might be interested?