Reports to: Coordinator
Role Type: Part Time Contractor (Self-Employed)
Rate: £12 per hour
We are looking for an Administration Assistant to support our Coordinator with the day to day administration of our charity and retreat centre. This role is based in our offices at Embercombe.
Tasks includes but are not limited to:
- Answering the office phone and responding to voicemails
- Responding to and/ or forwarding email queries to the correct person to be answered
- Supporting clients with Payment Plan applications and liaising with our Accounts Team
- Supporting the Coordinator in updating policies and procedures
- Creating and implementing new office systems and processes to improve efficiency
- Managing stock takes, organisation and ordering of cleaning, hygiene and stationery supplies
- Attending weekly team meetings
- Drafting content and updating website pages
You will be:
- An experienced administrative assistant with good IT skills (MS Office and WordPress experience essential)
- Able to work quickly and effectively without compromising on the quality of your work
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of customer service
- An effective communicator (written and verbal)
- Passionate about contributing in a meaningful way to an organisation on the cutting edge of nature connection and rewilding
9am to 5pm on Wednesday and Friday (including a 30 minute unpaid lunch break)
What We Offer
- £12.00 per hour
- Discounted lunches from our plant-based, organic kitchen (during our catered programmes only)
To apply for this role, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 12noon on 31st January 2024
We believe in creating a transparent and fair hiring process. Our process consists in the following steps:
- Application: Submit your application by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing which role you are interested in.
- Initial Screening: We will review your application and if successful, will contact you to schedule an introductory zoom call.
- In-Person Interview: If selected, we will invite you to an in-person interview to learn more about your experience and interests.
- Reference Check: We will contact your provided references.
- Offer: If you are the right fit for the role, we will offer you the role.