Autumn Experience Weekend
Join us – old friends and new – as we bring our hearts and our hands together, to share
food, stories, songs and silence; to be together in this magical place, experience the
Embercombe way and celebrate life together.
With the Embercombe Team
Is this for you?
Whether you’ve visited us before or you are yet to discover the delights of Embercombe, our Experience Weekends are a perfect way to spend time relaxing and reconnecting with yourself, to nature and other like-minded people. We offer a family-friendly experience where you can enjoy a slower pace of life in community and in harmony with the land, as summer meets autumn.
- As life gets busier, would you like to slow down?
- Do you long for meaningful connection with nature and the changing seasons?
- Do you want to sit round the fire, feel the wind in your hair, the sun on your skin, swim in the lake, laugh with the children and connect with deep gratitude for the incredible gift that life is?
What to expect
- 50 acres of rewilding land, including ancient woodland and meadows
- Swim in our lake or visit our well garden
- Enjoy panoramic views of the rolling Devon countryside from our mound
- Look out for our three resident sheep and our thriving wildlife, from lizards to
dragonflies, bats to ravens
- Build a giant bug hotel and hedgehog tunnels for Embercombe, with our Rewilding lead, Laura Fairs
- Enjoy singing in harmony with Helen Yeomans
- Nature connection activities and games such as fire-lighting using natural tinder, seasonal crafts, tree identification
- Nature-based mindfulness activities
- Share stories, poems, songs and riddles around our evening fireside
- Help the kitchen to prepare meals
Friday 2 September – Sunday 4 September
Friday arrival from 5.30pm in time for supper at 7pm – Sunday 4 pm
Residential weekend based in Devon, on Embercombe’s wild land
ACCOMODATION AND CATERING:
Stay in one of our beautiful yurts, each with a wood burner. Our delicious plant-based meals are freshly made, using organic and locally sourced ingredients wherever possible.
Upcoming Dates & Booking
I loved being a part of the process of cooking for the whole community!
A fantastic way to meet new like-minded people and learn new skills…