Embercombe Earth Ceremonies
You are invited to join our Earth ceremonies at Embercombe to celebrate life through our innate connection with the Earth; as part of nature.
It is when we pause and remember that we feel the connection. Throughout the cycle of the Earth we will meet in our Stone Circle, The Magpie Wheel, to welcome the day and mark each festival.
Join us on our wild land in ceremony
The ceremonies will be held with the blessing of wind, rain or sun so please wear suitable clothing also the land may be uneven or slippery so do wear appropriate footwear.
- You will be met in the car park 10 minutes before the start and directed to the ceremony.
- You may wish to bring a torch to ensure safe passage to the Stone Circle though please turn it off before entering the area.
- Also in respect of the Stones please leave any technology, craft/pen knives, hot drinks and food outside the Circle.
- The ceremony will be held within any COVID guidelines in place at the time.
- The event will end approximately 2 hours after the start time, when we ask you to leave the land so that we can continue the day.
- Please be aware that they may be another event being held on the land at the same time, so we ask you to remain with the group.
- After the ceremony there will be an opportunity to gather together for refreshments at the Dining Yurt; Tea and flapjack £3.50 or Soup/porridge with hot drink £5
Please consider donating what you are able to to help us run more free community events throughout the year.
Imbolc: 1 February – Sunday 6:30am
Spring Equinox: 20 March – Sunday 6:30am
Beltane: 1 May – Sunday 5:00am
Summer Solstice: 19th June – Sunday 4.30am
Lammas: 1st Aug – Sunday 5:00 am
Autumn Equinox: 23th Sep – Sunday 6.30am
Lunar Samhain: 8th Nov – Thursday 6.30am
Winter Solstice: 19th Dec – Sunday 3.30pm
Embercombe, Higher Ashton, Exeter, Devon, EX6 7QQ
Places are limited so please only book if you are able to attend.
After the ceremony there will be an opportunity to gather together for refreshments at the Dining Yurt: Tea and flapjack £3.50 or Soup/porridge with hot drink £5