We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Embercombe, Higher Ashton, Exeter, Devon, EX6 7QQ, United Kingdom
Autumn Apple Harvest Supper Club
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
In the soft crispness of an autumnal evening come dine on our harvest of apples on Saturday 17 October.
We will be feasting on a bountiful crop of apple and cider recipes inspired by our plant-based kitchen, weaving their way through a delicious three-course supper.
£25 per person for the evening including mulled cider on arrival
BYOB corkage charge included
Parties of up to six can book tables
Our team has been working hard to re-open in line with government COVID-19 advice. We will be putting systems in place to keep you safe so expect some slight changes to the usual way of doing things. Find out what we are doing here.
We look forward to welcoming you through the gate.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. The course fee includes all tuition, accommodation and meals.
2. To book your place full payment is required, an initial deposit can be placed to secure your place with full payment required 2 weeks before the programme commencement.
3. If you wish to cancel more than 2 weeks before the start of the programme 75% of your fee will be refunded (if you have only made a partial payment then equivalent of 25% of the full fee will be retained). Later cancellations will incur the whole fee. If the finances of the programme allows we are happy to transfer your place to another date on just one occasion.
4. Any travel, or other arrangements, made for your participation on the course are entirely made at your own risk.
5. You are responsible for transfer fees and bank administration fees. Please check the amount of these fees with your bank at the point of transfer and add any transfer fees that might be incurred with your payment.
6. Course cancellations are rare, but if Embercombe has to cancel a course, all fees paid will be refunded (unless you choose to accept any substitute we may offer), but no liability can be accepted for any consequential losses you might incur.
7. You are advised to insure yourself against any losses due to either you having to cancel your place, or the course being cancelled.
8. Embercombe reserves the right to make changes to the advertised facilitators and programme as necessary.
9. Unless we have been notified explicitly of any dietary, or other requirements at the time of booking and have agreed to them, we cannot guarantee that they will be met.
10. Embercombe reserves the right to reject an application without explanation.
11. Embercombe reserves the right to require a participant to leave during a course if her, or his, continuing attendance is not in the best interests of the other participants or the community.
12. UK Immigration Law – On the 1st April 2009 changes to the UK’s Immigration Law came into effect. The changes affect people from outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland entering the UK to study. Please ensure that you have a legitimate right of entry into the UK.
13. Awarded busary places are limited. They are offered to make it possible for those on a very low to no income to attend. To apply please fill in the bursary application form.
14. We respect your privacy. We will only collect, store and use your personal information for defined purposes. We use your information to support and enhance our relationship with you, to process your booking, provide services and support, and share workshop, product, service, news and offerings with you. We do not, and will not sell your personal information.