- Catalyst Homecoming- 2018
13/04/2018 - 15/04/2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
You are warmly invited to join us in Embercombe for our annual Catalyst Homecoming.
The theme for this year is our relationship to food: the simplest act, the greatest gift. The meaning of ‘companionship’ is to break bread together, but it is also an invitation to reach out across difference and welcome all voices to the table.
This April we will gather as Catalyst alumni and prepare a feast together…
- Co-create a weekend of celebration and creativity.
- Reunite with fellow coursemates and alumni from across the past 8 years.
- Join fireside tales of missions, adventures and projects.
- Share skills, music, and ways to meet the issues affecting our world today.
- Connect to the valley of Embercombe and renew your pledge for your life going forward.
- Sing and dance, play and dream.
*** This is a reunion event for Catalyst Alumni. Pease only book this event if you have attended a Catalst course ***
There are a few low income places and bursary places available for this programme they are offered to make it possible for those on a very low to no income to attend. Please consider your true circumstances when choosing your ticket.
Low Income Rate
To apply for the low income rate of £87 is available use the code Homecoming18R as you checkout.
To apply for the bursary rate of £67 is available use the code Homecoming18BR as you checkout.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. The course fee includes all tuition, accommodation and meals.
2. To book your place full payment is required, an initial deposit can be placed on negotiation with the bookings administrator in which case payment in full will be required 2 weeks before the programme commencement.
3. If you wish to cancel more than 2 weeks before the start of the programme 75% of your fee will be refunded (if you have only made a partial payment then equivalent of 25% of the full fee will be retained). Later cancellations will incur the whole fee. If the finances of the programme allows we are happy to transfer your place to another date on just one occasion.
4. Any travel, or other arrangements, made for your participation on the course are entirely made at your own risk.
5. You are responsible for transfer fees and bank administration fees. Please check the amount of these fees with your bank at the point of transfer and add any transfer fees that might be incurred with your payment.
6. Course cancellations are rare, but if Embercombe has to cancel a course, all fees paid will be refunded (unless you choose to accept any substitute we may offer), but no liability can be accepted for any consequential losses you might incur.
7. You are advised to insure yourself against any losses due to either you having to cancel your place, or the course being cancelled.
8. Embercombe reserves the right to make changes to the advertised facilitators and programme as necessary.
9. Unless we have been notified explicitly of any dietary, or other requirements at the time of booking and have agreed to them, we cannot guarantee that they will be met.
10. Embercombe reserves the right to reject an application without explanation.
11. Embercombe reserves the right to require a participant to leave during a course if her, or his, continuing attendance is not in the best interests of the other participants or the community.
12. UK Immigration Law – On the 1st April 2009 changes to the UK’s Immigration Law came into effect. The changes affect people from outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland entering the UK to study. Please ensure that you have a legitimate right of entry into the UK.
13. Awarded busary places are limited. They are offered to make it possible for those on a very low to no income to attend. To apply please fill in the bursary application form. If these places are all filled please contact the office for further details.