Venue Phone: 01647 252983
Venue Website: http://embercombe.orgAddress:
Dot 2019 booking
19/08/2019 - 31/12/2020
4:00 pm - 10:00 am
Situated at Embercombe, a beautiful and wilding 50 acre valley on the edge of Dartmoor, Dot is one of three antique show vans just arrived this year for glamping. Full of retro charm and impeccably furnished with comfortable beds, wood fire stove and gas stove for heating water. With no electricity and candle lighting this is the perfect unplugged experience, especially suited for couples or for personal retreat.
1 Double bed
1 Single bunk in own room would suit a small child
Wood fire stove
Cold drinking water
Gas stove for heating water
Candle or battery powered lighting
There is running water, a compost toilet and an outdoor wood fired bath close by. Flushing toilets and full bathroom facilities, including hot showers in the main building a short walk away. Please be aware the on-site facilities are shared.
The price includes half board lunch and dinner with an optional lunch if you are on site.
All meals are included and are lovingly prepared on site. All meals are organic and vegetarian – sourced locally whenever possible. Vegan and other diets are catered for. Please indicate dietary needs when booking
Enjoy your ‘retreat’ experience surrounded by all Embercombe has to offer including stunning woodland, lake, meadows and gardens.
A member of staff will meet and greet you and talk you through the accommodation and site.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. The fee includes all accommodation and meals.
2. To book your place full payment is required.
3. If you wish to cancel more than 2 weeks before the start of the week 75% of your fee will be refunded (if you have only made a partial payment then equivalent of 25% of the full fee will be retained). Later cancellations will incur the whole fee.
4. You are responsible for travel to and from Embercombe.
5. You are responsible for transfer fees and bank administration fees. Please check the amount of these fees with your bank at the point of transfer and add any transfer fees that might be incurred with your payment.
6. Cancellations are rare, but if Embercombe has to cancel, all fees paid will be refunded (unless you choose to accept any substitute we may offer), but no liability can be accepted for any consequential losses you might incur.
7. You are advised to insure yourself against any losses due to either you having to cancel your place, or the course being cancelled.
8. Embercombe reserves the right to make changes to the advertised facilities as necessary.
9. Unless we have been notified explicitly of any dietary, or other requirements at the time of booking and have agreed to them, we cannot guarantee that they will be met.
10. Embercombe reserves the right to reject an application without explanation.
11. Embercombe reserves the right to require a visitor to leave the site if their continuing attendance is not in the best interests of the other visitors, participants or the community.
12. UK Immigration Law – On the 1st April 2009 changes to the UK’s Immigration Law came into effect. The changes affect people from outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland entering the UK to study. Please ensure that you have a legitimate right of entry into the UK.
13. We respect your privacy. We will only collect, store and use your personal information for defined purposes. We use your information to support and enhance our relationship with you, to process your booking, provide services and support, and share workshop, product, service, news and offerings with you. We do not, and will not sell your personal information.
You may ask at any time to see the personal data you have given us and request correction or deletion. We strive to protect the security of your personal data by use of appropriate measures and processes.