Earth Ceremony – Lammas
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Venue Phone: 01647 252983
Venue Website: http://embercombe.orgAddress:
Embercombe, Higher Ashton, Exeter, Devon, EX6 7QQ, United Kingdom
Embercombe Earth Ceremony - Lammas
5:00 am - 7:00 am
6:00 am - 6:00 pm
Join us on our wild land to celebrate Lammas as part of our seasonal Embercombe Earth Ceremony to celebrate life and connect to the natural world.
You are invited to join the first of our Earth ceremonies at Embercombe to celebrate life through our innate connection with the Earth; as part of nature. It is when we pause and remember that we feel the connection. We will meet in our Stone Circle, The Magpie Wheel, to welcome the day and mark each festival.
Places are limited so please only book if you are sure you can come.
- The ceremony will be held with the blessing of wind, rain or sun so please wear suitable clothing also the land may be uneven or slippery so do wear appropriate footwear.
- You will be met in the car park 10 minutes before the start and directed to the ceremony.
- You may wish to bring a torch to ensure safe passage to the Stone Circle though please turn it off before entering the area.
- Also in respect of the Stones please leave any technology, craft/pen knives, hot drinks and food outside the Circle.
- The ceremony will be held within any COVID guidelines in place at the time.
- The event will end approximately 2 hours after the start time, when we ask you to leave the land so that we can continue the day.
- Please be aware that they may be another event being held on the land at the same time, so we ask you to remain with the group.
Please consider donating what you are able to to help us run more free community events throughout the year.