Leading from the Feminine
Venue Phone: 01647 252983
Venue Website: http://embercombe.orgAddress:
Leading from the feminine
10/07/2017 - 14/07/2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
A 6-Month Programme for Women
We are each a mix of masculine and feminine energies, both needing to be valued and expressed. Living in a culture dominated by masculine values can both support and limit us. We believe women have something fresh and vital to offer.
How would it be to step forward into the world with a sense of congruence, connection and courage, to make a difference on behalf of what you care passionately about?
We invite you to join a group of women, to enquire into core questions that can profoundly affect our sense of purpose, and support our ability to take action towards a more sustainable world.
Connecting to ourselves and a circle of women on the beautiful land of Embercombe, we will investigate who we are and what we long for.
You will be invited to drop your usual social identities, let go into not knowing, surrender into a deeper source of wisdom and trust in what emerges with curiosity and creativity.
- 4 day retreat 10th – 14th July 2017
- 1 day group gathering after 5 months (Jan 2018)
- 3 x 1 hour, one to one coaching with Jeannie or Sue
Through a creative structure of inquiry, facilitated group, pair and solo work, mindfulness and mindful movement, we will explore how to bring your personal dreams and values back into your lives.
This programme is for women who are seeking:
- Clarity about what’s really important to you and how you can you live your life more fully in alignment with what you care about.
- A deepening trust and intimacy with the “feminine” aspects of yourself and others.
- Through mindful walking, movement and sitting in nature, understanding how the natural world can nurture and nourish.
- An understanding of what it means to be a leader, plus a greater confidence and ability to lead from the feminine. To experiment with leading from love, and from ‘power-with’ not ‘power-over’.
- To be part of an ongoing group to support you in realising your leadership.
- An understanding of how to use creativity and inquiry as tools to engage more authentically in your development.
“It is possible, in this time of profound disruption, for leadership to be a noble profession that contributes to the common good.” – Margaret Wheatley
Jeannie Hodder- has worked as a leadership coach / leadership facilitator for over 25 years. She has an MA in psychological coaching and a Diploma in executive coaching. She is a qualified drama teacher and drama therapist with a history of working with women, creativity and assertiveness. She has a long standing mindfulness practice. She lives on Dartmoor, and is often in awe of the beauty we live in, and conscious of the need to take care of our Earth.
Sue Holland – is a retreat leader / leadership coach. She has trained with the Academy of Executive Coaching and the London Gestalt Institute. With a PhD in plant biochemistry, she is curious and inspired by the natural world and our place within it. She has been a leader within a large multinational organisation and now spends her time working with organisations, running leadership retreats and mindful walking in the forests and on the moors.
This programme invites 10 women to take part.
Price: £1,900 + VAT
For enquiries, and/or to ensure that this programme right for you, and you for it, please contact Jeannie Hodder 07976848188 / 01364 73052 so that an initial coaching conversation can be arranged.