Venue Phone: 01647 252983
Venue Website: http://embercombe.orgAddress:
- Unplugged Bank Holiday August
23/08/2019 - 26/08/2019
4:00 pm - 10:00 am
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. The fee includes all accommodation and meals.
2. To book your place full payment is required, an initial deposit can be placed to secure your place with full payment required 2 weeks before you arrive.
3. If you wish to cancel more than 2 weeks before the start of the week 75% of your fee will be refunded (if you have only made a partial payment then equivalent of 25% of the full fee will be retained). Later cancellations will incur the whole fee.
4. Any travel, or other arrangements, made for your participation on the course are entirely made at your own risk.
5. You are responsible for transfer fees and bank administration fees. Please check the amount of these fees with your bank at the point of transfer and add any transfer fees that might be incurred with your payment.
6. Cancellations are rare, but if Embercombe has to cancel, all fees paid will be refunded (unless you choose to accept any substitute we may offer), but no liability can be accepted for any consequential losses you might incur.
7. You are advised to insure yourself against any losses due to either you having to cancel your place, or the course being cancelled.
8. Embercombe reserves the right to make changes to the advertised facilities as necessary.
9. Unless we have been notified explicitly of any dietary, or other requirements at the time of booking and have agreed to them, we cannot guarantee that they will be met.
10. Embercombe reserves the right to reject an application without explanation.
11. Embercombe reserves the right to require a participant to leave during a course if her, or his, continuing attendance is not in the best interests of the other participants or the community.
12. UK Immigration Law – On the 1st April 2009 changes to the UK’s Immigration Law came into effect. The changes affect people from outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland entering the UK to study. Please ensure that you have a legitimate right of entry into the UK.
13. We respect your privacy. We will only collect, store and use your personal information for defined purposes. We use your information to support and enhance our relationship with you, to process your booking, provide services and support, and share workshop, product, service, news and offerings with you. We do not, and will not sell your personal information.
You may ask at any time to see the personal data you have given us and request correction or deletion. We strive to protect the security of your personal data by use of appropriate measures and processes.