Embercombe could be the perfect venue for your next meeting, conference or event. Ours is a beautiful venue, formed of a series of multi-functional and versatile eco buildings set in 50 acres of our Devonshire valley with wonderful gardens, lake, woodland and orchards.
We have a range of meeting rooms with the capacity to hold from a handful of delegates to up to 100 people.
Why come to Embercombe?
- Better relationships for your group or team: coming away from the ‘day-to-day’ routine into this environment offers an opportunity for your participants to come together in their fullness, putting aside some of the masks that we wear day to day, and developing more intimate and real relationships
- Re-connection to purpose, passion and self: through a more intimate connection to nature and to living and spending time together residentially, delegates tell us that they experience a re-connection to who they are and what they truly want out of life.
- Delicious, mostly organic food – some of which is grown on the land here
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the main buildings
- A memorable and rewarding experience: living in our comfortable yurt accommodation, delegates will face the challenges and the rewards of the natural elements. From sitting on the hillside gazing up at a clear, star-filled sky, to building and sustaining a fire together, to feeling the exhilaration of the sun, wind and rain on the journey between the yurts and the venue, Embercombe offers an opportunity to for a group to create new memories and build intimacy and self-confidence like no other venue.
- Contributing to a better world: by hiring our venue, you will help us to subsidise programmes for adults and young people in nature connection and leadership. We aim for our programme participants to leave equipped with the skills and resource to be able to make the change in the world that we all long for.
Our packages offer exceptional value for money.
Located in the countryside just 8 miles from Exeter with its train stations, coach services and airport, we can arrange for taxis or a minibus to get your group here. We also offer complimentary onsite car parking.
If you would like to hire our facilities for your event, please get in touch. You can either email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1647 252983.