Join our team
Why Work With Us?
Do you want to be part of a team that cares deeply about making the world a better place for all? Do you have a vision of a future where humans live in harmony with nature and each other? Do you enjoy working with people who are passionate, supportive and collaborative? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you might be the perfect fit for our team!
We work together to co-create a regenerative and flourishing future for all species. We honour the Children’s Fire, a pledge to act as good ancestors for those who will come after us. We balance inner development and outer action, walking the Twin Trail of personal growth and social and environmental positive impact. We celebrate diversity (and biodiversity!) as a source of strength and creativity. We foster a culture of inclusivity, reciprocity and respect.
If this sounds like something you would love to be part of, then we would love to hear from you. Join us today and help us make a difference.
The Benefits Of Joining Our Team
- Contributing to a pioneering social enterprise and dynamic community that honours its connection to the land and is committed to reconnecting people with their gifts, nature and each other
- Playing an important role in fulfilling Embercombe’s mission to inspire courageous action for a just, peaceful and regenerative world
- Working on a beautiful 50‐acre site with woodland, forest gardens and a lake (wild swimming encouraged!) on the edge of Dartmoor National Park
- Opportunities to attend a wide range of programmes with staff discount
Our Hiring Process
We believe in creating a transparent and fair hiring process. Our process consists in the following steps:
- Application: Submit your application by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing which role you are interested in.
- Initial Screening: We will review your application and if successful, will contact you to schedule an introductory zoom call.
- In-Person Interview: If selected, we will invite you to an in-person interview to learn more about your experience and interests.
- Reference Check: We will contact your provided references.
- Offer: If you are the right fit for the role, we will extend an offer of employment.
Join Our Team
We are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our team. If you’re interested in working towards a more sustainable and regenerative future and making a positive impact in the world, we encourage you to submit your application today. Let’s co-create a better world for all species together.